Starting a Chapter
• Each chapter must have an adult to sponsor the association.
• Decide how large your chapter will affiliate; ENTIRE BUILDING or just a small group of students
• Be prepared for to pay all association fees (outlined below)
• Complete the National affiliate process (http://tsaweb.org/Membership)
Dues and Registration (click here for the most recent dues structure)
*Cost effective for chapters with 29 members or more
**Total cost is calculated WITH the $10 advisor fee included
Ok, we are ready to affiliate. Here is how:
- Visit tsaweb.org and click the "Join TSA" link.
- Once you register, please be sure to make payment ASAP to the National TSA office. National TSA will handle the collection of payments for both Nationals and States. No need to make two payments.
- After you affiliate, please be sure to click the "Advisors" tab and review the links present in that section.
- Be sure each you and your students are referencing the current year competitive program guides as some events do change from year to year. This is now done via logging into TotalTSA via the National TSA website.